You have no items in your shopping cart.
LIPO balance chargers costing too much? Do the prices of those chargers prevent you from going with LIPO/LiFePO4 batteries?
Full featured 3.2v-14.8v (1S-4S) LIPO/LiFePO4 Balance charger at an amazing value. VERY popular for smaller capacity (mAh) Airsoft and other custom battery packs. Power Supply already included. Ready to charge your LIPO/LiFePO4 packs right out of the package. Also supports large capacity (mAh) packs, but will require a longer time to be fully charged.
Don't damage your expensive battery packs, and get more life out of them -- Balance Your LiPO/LiFE Battery Packs!
Features & Benefits:
- Built-in balancer. Batteries are automatically balanced during charging, ensuring full charge
- Automatically charging process - makes it easy to use
- Light weight and attractive aluminum alloy case
- Safer and faster charging for better battery performance and life
- Fits 1S to 4S Li-PO/Li-Fe battery packs with XH type balance connector
- Multiple protection features provide maximum safety
- Charge Rate: 1A (1,000mah per hour)
- Powered by an external AC adapter (100-240V AC) for worldwide use
- Applicable for Li-ion, LiPo and LiFePO4 battery packs
- Connect the DC power or AC adapter (15V, 1.5A) to the charger. The power LED will be on.
- Select the type of battery you want to charge.
- Connect battery pack to charger, make sure the polarity is connected in the right way, then
charging will start automatically.
- Charging LED should be Red during charging.
- When the charging LED turns Green, the battery pack is fully charged and balanced.
LED Charging Indicator:
- RED: Charging
- GREEN: Fully charged and balanced
Use "ADD TO CART" Button to add checked Items to cart with this product. Select all
Write Your Own Review
- Applicable battery types: LiPo, Li-ion and LiFeO4 battery
- Battery count: 1~4cells
- Input: DC 10-16V, 1.5A
- Charging current: 1A
- Dimension: 88x57.3 x 16.8 mmWeight: approx. 100g
Warning - Do Not charge the following types of battery:
- Lead acid battery or VRLA
- NiMH or NiCD battery pack
- Non-rechargeable battery (explosion hazard)
- Faulty or damaged battery
- Any other types except for LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4 battery packs