The QQ190 Xframe is designed for racing and aerobatics. The 45 degree weave carbon fiber pattern. Although more expensive, this carbon is the best to make odd shapes out of such as quadcopters. These Frames are TOUGH!
With the battery mounted under the stack of electronics, all of your weight is over the center of gravity. This design has been proven for better aerobatic flight and easier tuning!
The distance between the arms measures 190 mm and allows for up to 5" propellers.
Included in the kit:
- Flight Controller: SP Racing Mini, or Similar
- Motors:Emax 2205-2300 or 2600 Motors
- ESC: Little Bee 30A or ZTW 20A HV (Both have F390 Processor)
- Battery: 75-80C 1000-1300 Battery
- PDB: RROSD (OSD and PDB in 1)
- Camera:Designed for the Foxeer HS1177
- Propellers: 5x4.5 BN or 5x4x3 or 5x5x3